Approved flue gas velocity CEM for stack velocity, volumetric flow and pollutant mass release calculations when linked to Gas and Dust CEMS.
The STACKFLOW 400 is an advanced flue gas flow measurement system for continuously monitoring releases from industrial sources.
The PCME STACKFLOW 400 is suitable for measuring flue gas flow rate after both bag filter and electrostatic precipitator arrestment plant and it satisfies the need for high quality measurement on emission release data. From a regulatory perspective its high quality assurance features makes it suitable as a compliance device.
Feature and benefits
- Continuous superior measurement of flue gas velocity and temperature
- Inbuilt automatic reference self-checks for regulatory compliance (QAL3)
- Large measurement path (400mm) permits accurate and increased representative measurement
- Facilitates stack velocity, volumetric flow and pollutant mass release calculations when linked to gas and dust CEMS
- Angled probe version to fit existing perpendicular ports providing ease of installation
- Stack velocity, volumetric flow and pollutant mass release calculations (when linked to gas and dust CEMS)
- Metals (eg Steel/Aluminum)
- Minerals (eg Cement/Gypsum)
- Chemicals (eg Refinery / Rubber)
- Power Generation Plant (eg Coal/Biomass)